Amenities- Green Acres
- Well secured with complete Bougainvillea Hedging over strong barbered wire fence.
- Landscaped Green areas and developed Garden.
- Well lit street lights.
- Storm water drains which will harvest rain water that can help recharge ground water level.
- Underground Water supply pipelines connected to each plot from the 100000 liters water tank to fulfill once water needs.
- Underground Electricity cables installed with junction box installed on each street which will ensure low maintenance and virtually nil faults.
- Walking /Jogging Track around the periphery of the site.
- Lifelong maintenance Fund created with the scope of maintenance and application defined and managed out of sinking fund created at the time of the sale
Ownership and Application of the Maintenance Sinking fund:
- The promoters are creating a Maintenance Fund generated with sales @ Rs 50 per sq ft.
- The promoters will form a Green Acres Association with bank account. The entire fund collected with is credited to this account.
The capital and interest generated upon will be used for following services costs which will be outsourced to agencies:
- Agency Cost of periodic maintenance of all the electrical installation including street lights by the Electrical contractor
- Agency Cost of Maintaining Landscapes.
- Drive way made with Paver blocks.
- Staff Salary for Managing pumping station, sweeping and watering of garden.
- Security Agency Cost.
- Administration Manager Cost.